Poppa Bear Custom Cycles also offers a fixed axle suspension for the budget-minded. Starting at $3200, the fixed axle suspension system will convert any belt or chain driven motorcycle into a trike within hours. The 41″ fixed axle provides a more stable ride for most applications. The 33″ fixed axle is less expensive but generally requires wide tires with “deep dish” or reverse offset wheels to maintain stability. Our fixed axle suspension from Mystery Designs has the same center section as the independent suspension so it can be converted into an independent suspension later down the road.
Fixed Axle Kits Standard Features:
- 4 Piston Wilwood brake calipers
- 13″ x 3/8″ thick brake rotor
- Made from 6061 bilet aluminum and steel with grade 8 bolts
- Available in chrome & polished or bare metal & machine finish
- Use stock shocks, belt and pulley
- Limited lifetime warranty
today at 410-937-3766 to discuss whether a fixed axle suspension is right for you.