At Poppa Bear Custom Cycles, we use independent suspension kits from Mystery Designs for our trike conversions. The engineers at Mystery Designs developed an independent suspension system with the help of a NASCAR engineer that specifically addresses correct roll-centers for high speed cornering. This independent suspension system rides softly and corners aggressively without lifting the outside tire, offering enhanced performance and improved handling.
ISS Kits Standard Features:
- 4 Progressive Suspension shocks
- 4 Piston Wilwood brake calipers
- 13″ x 3/8″ thick brake rotor
- Mounting brackets
- Made from 356T6, 6061 aluminum and 1018 steel with grade 8 bolts
- Multiple hub bolt patterns
- Available in chrome & polished, bare metal & polished or bare metal & plain
- Tilt option can be added later
- Use stock belt and pulley
- Limited lifetime warranty
Contact us today at 410-937-3766 for more information about our independent suspensions.